a. Wet: 0.41 - 0.71 depending on finish
b. Dry: 0.79 - 0.77 depending on finish
EuroStone, Los Angeles, CA, (310)967-8000 www.eurostone.us
1. Verify finished dimensions.
2. Verify that substrate is plumb, level and flat to within 1/16" in ten feet.
3. Verify that supporting cabinets are securely fix to each other and back wall.
1.Allow 1/16" joint between walls.
2. Shim countertop slightly to drain towards sink.
1. After verifying fit, clean substrate and back of Quartz slab of dust, grease and contaminants.
2. Apply sufficient quantity of mounting adhesive in accordance to manufacturer's recommendations to provide permanent installation.
1. Shall be tight, flush and level.
2. Securely attached with stone adhesive.
3. Seal joints between the top, backsplash, sink, etc. with silicone sealer.